We design and develop
CUSTOM ELECTRICAL STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Our energy storage solutions allow us to offer highly efficient solutions to companies.
We have the ability to get involved in all phases of project execution to guarantee maximum efficiency of our solutions.
Energetic and Economics
and personalized service
LITHIUM BATTERIES APPLICABLE TO:
We can provide online management of the entire network associated with electric vehicles and choose the data of the most appropriate parameters to have a complete management of the vehicle’s status remotely.
With this system we implement a module specifically designed for the storage and processing of relevant information about the vehicle with respect to consumption (speed, acceleration, sudden braking, etc.) and the monitoring of environmental parameters (pollution sensors, environmental sensors, etc.) .
The system directly informs the driver of the degree of driving efficiency through the console, while sending the recorded data to a control center for further analysis.
The objective is to use this technology to achieve energy savings and a reduction in the cost of vehicle maintenance and in their environmental impact.
Our solutions are specially designed for:
Photovoltaic Solar Energy
Our energy storage solutions allow us to offer highly efficient solutions to both isolated and grid-connected installations.
We have the ability to get involved in all phases of project implementation to ensure maximum efficiency of these facilities.
- Analysis and feasibility studies
- Control of factors: irradiation, dimensioning, consumption …
- Presentation of architectural integration possibilities
- Study and personalized offer
- Processing and management of grants
- Surveillance, preventive and corrective maintenance
WE OFFER SOLUTIONS FOR VARIOUS PROJECTS SUCH AS:
- Electrical installations
- Signaling and / or lighting structures.
Complementary products to our batteries:
- Photovoltaic panels: Monocrystalline and polycrystalline from 100W to 320W.
- Current Inverters: Converters from 12V direct current to 220V alternating current with pure sine wave.
- Charge regulators: Protection systems, control and direction of the battery charging and recharging process.
- Solar batteries: For all types of applications: monoblock, OPzS, TOPzS and front terminal (AGM).
Discover our products
Download the presentation catalog of the company and all our solutions
MODULAR UPS EQUIPMENT
Scalability and higher performance. More power in less space.
We develop modular UPS equipment to flexibly adapt the power provided by such equipment. This solution allows for redundancy that can be used to increase load.
INSTALLATION OF UPS EQUIPMENT
Our product range ranges from low and medium power single-phase equipment to large three-phase equipment used in high-power installations.
In the event that the response to a need requires new equipment that is separated from the standard models in our catalog, we make our technical and engineering departments available to design the solution that guarantees compliance with the objectives of a power supply without mistakes.
MAINTENANCE AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- Review without total stop.. Review without total stop.
- Review with total stop. It includes the equipment shutdown and synchrony tests, transfer, retransfer, input cut-off, battery bank autonomy test … together with the start-up of the system and in line with the critical load.
Remote maintenance service
UPS equipment that has an SNMP card can be remotely controlled and monitored in real time through the Internet, allowing the operating status of the equipment and its environment to be known at all times, thus saving on-site supervision by the customer.
Battery replacement and recycling
All batteries used in UPS equipment have a life cycle and must be replaced after a few years of use, depending on the temperature supported and the load voltage to which it has been subjected.