Why should we install an uninterruptible power supply system (ups)?admin
The fact of installing an SAI or UPS arises from the need to work with some degree of protection against variations in the electrical supply that allow to safeguard the information of our works and computer equipment with Guarantees.
Costes derivados de fallos en el suministro eléctrico
50% of the problems caused by electrical and computer equipment and the loss of information are due to interruptions and disturbances in the supply of the electrical grid and this implies a loss in the world of approximately 26 Trillions of Euros.
According to a study of the National Power Quality Laboratory every year approximately in an office building of any city of the world about 36 peaks of tension, 264 descents of network, 128 on voltages or rises of voltage 289 microcuts less than 4 Milliseconds and approximately 5 to 15 network blackouts greater than 10 SECONDS. Actually of every 100 disturbance 40 caused data loss or incidents in the connected loads.
In addition to the purely economic issue a bad supply of electrical energy, due to natural phenomena, disturbances in the electrical line, etc. affects the productivity of the companies, because they seriously alter the pace of work and can give the Fret with large amounts of money in materials and Software.
Problemas asociados a la inexistencia de protección
Los cortes o fallos en el suministro eléctrico producen en nuestro sistema informático:
- Destroy Information: A variation in the flow of electrical energy may damage sensitive data, daily operation documents, statistics, and financial Information.
- Damage Infrastructure: Each variation in voltage decreases the lifespan of: personal computers, servers, machine controls, workstations and computer networks among Others.
- Generate Stress: The constant interruptions in the labor continuity and consequent fall of productivity generates stress and demotivation in the human Resources.
- it affects productivity: Las companies ‘ operating interruptions affect productivity and income Generation.
- Generate Losses: The electrical problems interrupt the continuity of operation, causing significant losses in the Companies.
So if we add all these costs within our company and these are higher than the price of a ups, surely we must buy ONE. Visit our online shop or Contact our TechniciansSo they can advise which one is right for you.