Causes of sulfate of industrial batteries and technology used by desulfateadmin
Causes of sulfate. Our battery desulfate (optimization and regeneration) system is focused on lead acid batteries.
Since the other batteries are not sulfated, which contain as electrolyte a dissolution of sulfuric acid and Desmineralitzada water (distilled).
- The battery is an element capable of transforming the chemical energy into electrical.
- The battery transforms the chemical energy into electricity so it takes advantage of the energy stored in the chemical reagents. And through a process of oxidation-reduction (redox) electrons are exchanged to produce an electromotive force (voltage).
- During discharge in the reaction, water and lead sulfate are Produced. Once fully discharged its plates are sulfated and the electrolyte contains more water. And so the battery density decreases.
- The charging process is reversed, so all original components are reconstituted and the battery is desulfated.
- So it recovers its density. Still, as the processes in nature are not 100% efficient, a part of the water will evaporate.
- After the plates are sulfated, the electrodes are Enmohecerán, electrolyte will be lost.
- Short-circuits (due to the movement of plates or the accumulation of sulfate) will occur and consequently the battery operates at higher temperatures.
- sulphate is a degradation of the electrodes (crystallization) due to stratification, incomplete loads, auto discharges, long periods with a low load state, during flotation loads, low water levels, atmospheric oxygen insertion, etc.
- The electrons circulate less easily and therefore the loading process is much slower
- Increased emission of hazardous gases during loading and unloading
- You can get to break the separator between cells by creating short circuit and destroying the element
- It accelerates the wear of the board causing this to cause premature failure of the plate
a regeneration of the battery
as soon as possible. This will prevent the sulfate and always keep the battery in optimum condition, making the life of the battery Lengthen.
In Renobat, our process always includes an analysis and diagnosis of batteries prior to any treatment or action. Therefore, we can advise and propose the best procedures and subsequent analyses. This can determine the improvement that has been obtained after the treatment.
For quickness, checking and security our current pulses application option is the most effective in terms of time and effectiveness. Renobat uses two types of services (previously Announced) which consist in eliminating the accumulated sulfate of the lead acid battery plates by high currents which at resonance frequency the lead sulfate crystals are Dissolve and return to the acid Solution.
This way the battery density increases to normal parameters and the internal resistance is reduced, making the plates clean and prepared to better conduct the Current.
The Optimization of industrial batteries It carries out annually with one hour of treatment with causing that there is no sulfate remaining in the plates at any time of the useful life and making its life Lengthen.
The Regeneration of industrial batteries It is carried out almost at the end of the life useful of the battery and consists in removing all the sulfate remamen for the whole life, a long process, often difficult but beneficial.