Bruce’s 10 Commandments to work with batteriesadmin
It is important to take into account these basic points so as not to have Surprises.
- look, don’t short-circuit the batteries!
- Do not overestimate the energy stored in a battery.
- Keep an eye on the proper water levels.
- It sets in series or parallel batteries of the same type, age, size, weight or state of load.
- Don’t listen to people who tell you that it doesn’t matter to connect different types of Batteries.
- Watch for high voltage measurements to avoid damaging the Testers.
- Do not overlook with fussibles, switches and safety Devices.
- Remember to have the multimeter in the DC position as you measure the voltage in a battery.
- Do not use jewelry, necklaces as we work with batteries and sulfuric acid.
- Be aware of what you are Manipulating.