10 ways to lengthen mobiles batteryadmin
Maximize the battery will make you use the phone much more time for this reason we give you 10 tips for the more you need the Battery. These are the 10 tips that gives Nokia and iPod to make the battery last longer but are applicable to any Mobile. Although many of them can be logical many times we forget.
- turn. It may sound like some silly advice, but certainly the best way to save battery is to turn off the computer when you don’t use it, like in the Evenings. Many people still do not know that the alarm will work in the morning even though the phone is off.
- disable Wireless, Bluetooth and GPS connections If you don’t plan to use data transfer. Permanent and unnecessary searches of WiFi connections consume valuable energy. similarly, since you are in this, disable the GPS if you are Connected. Also the Infrared. These tasks can save you a few minutes that you will then Appreciate.
- Black but not in mourning. There are opinions found about it, but it says the popular geek culture that a dark-screen background consumes less battery than a light-colored one. The essence of this urban myth is based on that to recreate the white color requires electrons that impact the screen actively. If you remember, the people of Google at any time posed to change the start color of your browser for this same reason.
- That just SOUNDS. Disables vibrating alerts. If you can hear the ringing of your phone, you don’t need the vibrations that consume a lot of energy. For the same reasons, you probably don’t need the keyboard or screensaver sound either.
- Close on the way Out. When You’ve finished using an Application. If you only press the red key with which you end a call the application will be working by the multitasking system, consuming processor cycles and your speaking Time.
- Reduces email updates With great certainty it will not happen anything serious if you let spend a couple of minutes or an hour to answer an Email. If you use Nokia Messaging or the Mail manager of your mobile phone configure so that the update frequency is a little higher.
- Games and Music. The entertainment helps to consume time of ocioâ € ¦ and of Battery. If you are low in energy, it is preferable that you do some other activity out of the use of your device so that that little energy serves you for something necessary as a call or a text message.
- Airplane Mode. Your phone requires energy to search for signal in Low-coverage Areas. And much more when it is configured to preferably connect with 3g networks that in certain rural areas do not have Coverage. So if you’re traveling on Remote-zone roads, use the airplane mode that represents an offline Alternative. In addition to making sure you can use your phone later when you need it, you will enjoy much more of the scenery without the worry of running out of Load.
- Keep him protected from the Sun. It is a reality that letting your phone receive sunshine directly can negatively affect your battery’s carrying Capacity. On the other hand, you’ve probably seen your grandfather or your father leave batteries in the refrigerator to revive some energy. But it’s not advisable for you to be so Extreme. It’s best to protect him from adverse conditions.
- Cheap is Expensive. It is a repetitive slogan, but always “it is advisable to use original accessories” and much more when we talk about Chargers. Surely you’ve been tempted to buy some imitations, but if you match your performance you will see that not only the Nokia charger is more efficient in charging time, but it is also designed for your computer. Economic versions can overload your battery and even damage it.